PACER is designed to meet your need through workouts that will:
- Improve your efficiency and pace
- Develop your aerobic endurance
- Recruit fast twitch muscle fibers
- Force your body to adapt and recover faster
What will you do at P.A.C.E.R.?
- Weight Training
Who should attend P.A.C.E.R.?
- Runners of all distances who want to improve their times
- CrossFitters who want to increase their performance
- Triathletes who want to supplement their training
- Anyone who wants to increase their physical fitness
Would you like to improve your race and workout times?
Would you like to reduce the time it takes you to recover during or after workouts?
Are you looking to supplement your current training regimen with something different?
P.A.C.E.R is led by CrossFit trainer level 2, CrossFit Endurance and CrossFit Kids Coach Justin Metzger.
Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm and Fridays at 5:30am
How do I sign up for PACER?
You do not have to be a Blackbird CrossFit member to participate in this specialty program.
PACER10 CLASS PUNCH CARD
- Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm and Fridays at 5:30am
- Classes meet at Blackbird CrossFit facilities or at Century High School track.