Hello Parents and Caregivers!
We hope you are having a fantastic end to your summer and are anxiously preparing for the upcoming school year. We are excited to announce that this Fall we are offering a NEW CrossFit Kids class for Homeschool Families! The class is for children ages 6-12 years old and counts toward the required PE credits. It will begin on Wednesday, September 7th and run for four (4) consecutive weeks. A new 4-week session will begin at the beginning of each month.
ABOUT: CrossFit Kids is a method for teaching CrossFit to children ages 6-12. We use a combination of skill practice, workouts, and games to build strength, body awareness, and endurance in children. Classes will include elements of gymnastics, cardio, body weight exercises, weight lifting, and more. High School students will join in our regular adult classes, for those with no CrossFit experience, their required first month is our Foundations for Beginners program.
SCHEDULE: Wednesdays @ 9:30-10:30am
COST & REGISTRATION: Click below to register and pay for your child’s session. Family discount= 1st child is full price, each additional child receives a 10% discount.
YOUR CHILD NEEDS THE FOLLOWING FOR EACH CLASS:
- Water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for physical activities (long hair will need to be tied back)
- A positive attitude 🙂
PROCEDURES AND POLICIES:
- Children can be dropped off; however, we require that you walk your child inside the building for the start of the class and come inside to pick them up after. Unless pre-arranged with the head coach, the children are only allowed to go home with the person who drops them off.
- Please be on time! CF Kids classes are only 55 minutes, so every minute counts.
- A waiver, signed by a parent or legal guardian, is required for each child before he or she is allowed to participate in a class.
- Payment for the session is due before the start of each session.
- Please make the head coach aware of any special needs for your child that may impact their safety, learning, and growth (i.e.medications, illness, physical/mental limitations, injury, etc).
- Please bring any medications that your child may need with a doctor’s note or prescription, and a parent note allowing Matt or Rebekah Titus to administer medications if needed or in case of emergency.
MAKE UP POLICY:
- If your child misses a class, we will make every effort to allow them to make it up during another scheduled class that same session. It is important that you contact the coaches before class to let them know that your child will not be attending class. Make up classes need to be done within the current session, if at all possible. It is the parent’s responsibility to reschedule.
We are looking forward to helping your children move well, become stronger and faster, and develop a love for fitness! If you have any questions, please email Coach Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org.