We are so excited to be bringing our CrossFit KIDS program back to LIVE, in-person classes. We have had a great time virtually, but we miss our lil’ friends! The October 4-week session will begin Monday, October 5th. Don’t miss out SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Varsity (ages 9-13) on Mondays @ 5pm
- Jr Varsity (ages 5-8) on Thursdays @ 5pm
- Boys & Girls Club Members who attend Sykesville Middle School, we have partnered with this great organization to host a FREE class on Tuesdays @ 4:00pm! Contact Michael Grogan firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
COST: click the link to reserve your child’s spot in class
- $48/child for the 4-week session
- $91.20 for 2 children for the 4-week session. Family Discount= 2nd child receives a 10% discount
- Classes will be capped at 10 kids
- Socially distanced
- No shared equipment
- Face coverings are to be worn when entering and exiting the gym. Once class begins, the kids can remove their mask. Parents must wear a face covering at all times when inside the gym.
- Everyone is asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer at the front desk upon entering and exiting the building.
The safety and health of your children and your family is of our utmost concern, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Rebekah at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing all of our CrossFit KIDS and their families and making new friends as well!