FULL AND PART TIME COACHES & PERSONAL TRAINERS NEEDED
Blackbird CrossFit is an established CrossFit and training facility in Eldersburg, Maryland with a diverse and supportive community. We are looking for a motivated, reliable, knowledgeable, and passionate CrossFit Coach & Personal Trainer that has a genuine desire to help athletes at all levels reach their health and fitness goals. The schedule will vary depending on class and client times. Pay will be determined by credentials and experience. Current openings for coaching mid-morning and evening classes, Monday through Saturday.
To provide the best hour of our clients day, while keeping them safe and helping them constantly move toward their health and fitness goals.
- Coach a minimum of 6 CrossFit group classes per week with Personal Training hours available
- Provide high-quality coaching and value to clients with a diverse range of fitness abilities
- Ensure the safety of clients at all times
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of facility
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients to enhance their gym experience
- Promote and exemplify the core values of Blackbird CrossFit at all times
- Attend monthly coaches meetings
- Meet with potential new clients for info sessions
- Meet current clients for goal setting sessions
- Opportunities for growth into a management position
Ideal team members would possess the following qualifications:
- CF-L2 Certification
- Minimum 1 year experience teaching group CrossFit classes
- Specialty Certifications (CrossFit Kids, weightlifting, gymnastics, kettle bell, etc.)
- Understand the principals of exercise science and how to use it appropriately with clients
- CPR/ AED Certified
- A flexible schedule with availability during the day and evenings
Ideal team members would possess the following traits:
- Excellent, professional communicator with a true passion for teaching and helping others
- Holds a high regard for personal and professional integrity
- Ability to adapt, anticipate, and thrive on a fast-paced team
- An upbeat personality with an ability to connect with people
- A desire to grow as a coach
- Marketing, sales, or management experience a plus!
Compensation + Benefits
- Group Class Coaching = $20 – $30 per 60-min class, based on experience
- Commission-based pay for Personal Training
- Free unlimited membership and 24-hour access to the gym
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement after a year of service
- 10% discount on merchandise and products
You will absolutely love coaching here!
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com.