The #1 resolution year after year is to lose weight and get in shape, so January 1 brings the “Resolution Rush.” People flock to their local gym. The treadmills have a long wait, classes are packed, and the weight racks are always taken.
Why not prevent the inevitable holiday weight gain and start your New Yearʼs fitness resolution early? Avoid the Resolution Rush and try something new at Blackbird CrossFit!
*1 DAY ONLY—FOUNDATIONS FOR BEGINNERS COURSE for only $75!*
The Foundations Course is the required 1st month for all of our members who are new to CrossFit. It consists of 4 separate instructional classes, PLUS unlimited attendance to our regular classes, yoga, and P.A.C.E.R. classes during that month. In these classes you will learn the proper form and technique of all of the lifts and basic movements you’ll perform in CrossFit, as well as non-movement subjects such as CrossFit philosophy, recovery, goal setting, and nutrition to prepare you for success in regular classes.
DETAILS OF THE BLACK FRIDAY DEAL:
- 40% OFF our FOUNDATIONS FOR BEGINNERS COURSE — ONLY $75 (regularly $125).
- ONLY 15 spots available! (The link above will not go live until 12am on Black Friday.)
- Offer good for NEW Blackbird members only. CrossFit Kids, current, and former Blackbird members are not eligible for this offer.
- Must be redeemed for our December 2017, January 2018, or February 2018 Foundations Courses.
- The Foundations for Beginners Course also includes unlimited attendance to regular CrossFit classes during your Foundations month. So, 4 specialty classes + unlimited attendance to regular classes + yoga + endurance classes for 1 month. Click here for more details on our FOUNDATIONS FOR BEGINNERS COURSE.
While youʼre at it, share the gift of fitness with your friends and loved ones, too! This is our one and only annual discount deal.
Blackbird CrossFit provides small group classes with personal attention by qualified, experienced trainers. We focus on both strength and conditioning, to train you to be better in every day life and in sport. You will receive customized programming with proven results for any fitness level, from beginner, intermediate, to advanced CrossFitters. We help you set goals and track your progress each week. We can even work with you on diet and nutrition to give you a well-rounded approach to health and fitness.
Any questions, please call us at 410.875.7186. We hope to see you at Blackbird soon!
Matt and Rebekah Titus